Part Time / Full Time Positions Available
We are looking to fill a Full-Time Lead Teaching position (40 hours per week)
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Attend to each child’s specific needs such as holding, comforting, feeding, diapering, etc.
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development and physical health. Record this information on progress reports and in portfolios.
- Create exciting lesson plans based on child observations and goals.
- Teach skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, self-help skills and social skills.
- Read books, sing songs, perform fingerplays and flannelboard stories to entire class or to small groups.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music and storytelling.
- Perform mild cleaning tasks in the classroom such as sweeping, mopping and dishes etc.
- Some college preferred (Early Childhood 1 is required)
Please call today to learn more about Willow Creek Child Care Center. We look forward to reviewing your application! Once downloaded, please email to [email protected].
CLICK HERE FOR A JOB APPLICATION FORM
Willow Creek Child Care Center is always on the hunt for caring, well-educated staff who are focused on the happiness of each child in their care.
QUALITY, EXPERT CARE BUILT ON CORE VALUES
Does that sound like you? Apply Today!
JOIN OUR TALENTED TEAM
Our teachers and staff display amazing teamwork with co-workers because we genuinely care about each other.
OUR TALENTED TEAM IN ACTION
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you are interested in educating, caring for, loving and respecting children, please download, complete and submit your application below.
Willow Creek Child Care does not discriminate on the basis of handicap, race, color, sex, creed, political persuasion, age, ancestry, nationality, marital status, or ethnic origin.